first flash animation 09 first flash animation 09

Good for your age and your first time!

Ya I suck at flash too XD im 14 and I started not too long ago. I would suggest famking the outlines of the characters thinner and the frame pers second faster.
Yould do great :)

monkeyknight responds:

yh i tried to make it 20 fps but i had some errors i could of fixed but thanks for the tip!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Amazing work!

Where could I figure out such java script to make such a game like this? I have an old version of flash so the actionscript might be different.

Obama Jurassic Park Obama Jurassic Park

BOWSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gotten to Bowser so far :D still trying. great job by the way!!! :)

Reservoir Pulp Invaders 2 Reservoir Pulp Invaders 2

AWESOME! :D

My version of space invaders doesn't come close to this! :)

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks for the score! I will 5 yours now hehe

-= Feel My Fire =- -= Feel My Fire =-

Me gusta.

TheBiocide responds:

Glad you like! ;)

Bring it Back Bring it Back

So much like daft punk! I LOVE IT!!!!! AFJSDKLNCEUCMELWCELLXIUEHPI!!!!

Pulse Pulse

In today's EDMs The drums have been getting tighter and tighter. If you don't like those clubby kicks and snares with the long tails try increasing the out knob in the samples panel to about 25, 50, 75, or even a 100%. Then go in and add more compression and EQing in the mixers chanel where you put the kick in. To me this song sounds more like Hardcore house ish, to almost a techno beat. Going back to the song, it is very excellent, nice sound/feel, speedy making it feel intense, and overall a great track. Just saying if you are trying to achieve an electro/complextro sound, try tightening your drum samples for that tight/punchy sound. GREAT JOB Leighton! : )