-= Feel My Fire =- -= Feel My Fire =-

Me gusta.

TheBiocide responds:

Glad you like! ;)

Bring it Back Bring it Back

So much like daft punk! I LOVE IT!!!!! AFJSDKLNCEUCMELWCELLXIUEHPI!!!!

Pulse Pulse

In today's EDMs The drums have been getting tighter and tighter. If you don't like those clubby kicks and snares with the long tails try increasing the out knob in the samples panel to about 25, 50, 75, or even a 100%. Then go in and add more compression and EQing in the mixers chanel where you put the kick in. To me this song sounds more like Hardcore house ish, to almost a techno beat. Going back to the song, it is very excellent, nice sound/feel, speedy making it feel intense, and overall a great track. Just saying if you are trying to achieve an electro/complextro sound, try tightening your drum samples for that tight/punchy sound. GREAT JOB Leighton! : )

DJ Theof - The Feeling DJ Theof - The Feeling

WOW! 11,801 views! I can barely get 30. :)
That tells you how great you're doing, keep it up!

TastyTeo responds:

It's not the views, it's the people who vote actually this helps much! if i receive and start off with 5 negative votes, even if the song is good it will be on the bottom of your toenails.. :/ let's just say i was lucky enough to be here, Thanks for the review!

High Enough High Enough

I must have the vocals to make a remix. Please? :)

Poniiboi responds:

We can do this!

13 Lies 13 Lies

It's kick ass man! :)

L13S responds:

Thanks dude :)

DOOM E1M1 SG Cover DOOM E1M1 SG Cover

Favorite game of all time! :)

Kherr responds:

Likewise, fellow doomer. You'll be sad to hear that Skulltag is officially over, but never fear, the team responsible for bringing you skulltag is now bringing you zandronum, the direct continuation of Skulltag 98e (alpha devbuild). See you online! :D

The Silver -Preview The Silver -Preview

I agree with piggemz. I hear the high hats more so than the bass.

"I Want You" - B4M! & SJD "I Want You" - B4M! & SJD